This platform is owned and powered by Emptech
Our Corporate Objectives
Our Shared Values
Please read our most frequent support requests for answers to issues you may encounter. Still need assistance? Please fill out a
and we will contact you with a resolution to your issue.
Types of Commercial Verifiers
Mortgage (largest verifier)
- home lenders which need to validate the employee’s income and employment in order to qualify for a loan.
- auto lenders which need to validate the employee’s income and employment in order to qualify for a loan.
- finance departments which need to validate the employee’s income and employment in order to qualify for a credit card.
- companies which need to validate the employee’s income and employment in order to qualify for a job.
- collection departments which validate the employee’s income and employment in order to ensure the employee’s ability to pay what they owe.
- landlords which needs to validate the tenant’s income and employment in order to ensure they can pay the rent.
Types of Social Service Verifiers
SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program)
- government agency which needs to validate the employee’s income and employment in order to qualify them for food stamps.
- government agency which needs to validate the employee’s income and employment in order to qualify them for medical and health related services.
- government agency which needs to validate the employee’s income and employment in order to qualify them for low income housing.
Social Security Administration
- government agency which needs to validate the employee’s income and employment in order to qualify them for eligibility determination for Retirement, Disability and Supplemental Income programs (SSI).
- agency which needs to validate the employee’s income and employment in order to track the student’s career growth as well as helping to measure the success of their training programs.
Child Support Enforcement
- government agency which needs to validate the employee’s income and employment in order to ensure collectability on support orders.
I need to register and I’m unsure of what to do?
Visit website at VerifyFast.com and to select the "
I'm a Verifier
Select the VERIFIER type you are (i.e. Commercial Verifier or Social Service Agency).
The system will prompt you to
Fill out the online application and submit that over to us in order to get setup, we will validate the information such as work email address, company address, and your manager/supervisor contact information (Compliance Contact).
After we confirm you as a verifier in the system, you will receive an email indicating you are registered and ready to verify employment in our system.
It can take
. for your application to get approved & your account becomes activated, once that is done you will be provided with a login and you will be able to use our system to retrieve employee verifications.
I don’t want to pay a fee for the verification, what do I do?
The price is in line with the cost to support the service. In addition, we are in line with our competitors who have charged a similar price for the last 17 years. We also offer bulk discounts if you purchase a bulk of verifications up front.
The verification does not have the right info, what do I do?
The verifier should contact our Customer Support team by emailing email@example.com or calling 877-400-4397 to submit your discrepancy case. Be prepared to submit backup documentation to support discrepancy (i.e. W2 records / paystub records along with VOE pulled from our site). This makes it easier for our team to make any necessary corrections to the record. It is faster to send in your request through the solutions email as we will need to collect the supporting docs mentioned above in order to start a “discrepancy case” for you.
The VerifyFast support staff will pull up the verification that was completed for the employee.
The file will be reviewed and the support staff will reach back out to the verifier with a final, updated verification (free of charge).
I want to buy verifications in bulk at a discount what do I need to do?
Go to the verifier section on our website and use a credit card to buy a bulk of verifications. They are priced differently depending on the quantity selected.
I want to see past verifications I have done?
The verifier must log in to their user account in Verifyfast.
All the orders the verifier has placed will be under "
" section of the account.
Click the "
" link to see the report.
" to view your purchase receipt/order#
I forgot my password?
Click on the “Forgot Password” link, a link will be sent to your email to reset your password.
I do not want to go to the website and want to get the verification directly from a VerfiyFast representative?
Each verifier must create an account to retrieve a verification of employment/income. We do not provide verifications via phone, mail, fax, or email. As a 3rd party, we do not have authorization to fill out any documents on the employer’s behalf. ALL Verification must be processed through our secure site.
I need to add additional verifiers to our account.
We do not allow more than one user on a Verifiers individual user account.
You can have as many users as you require
with our service. We recommend that each verifier using the service register to have his/her OWN acct setup to keep track of who specifically pulled the verification.
I want to batch many verifications all at once what can I do?
You have the option to purchase Verifications in Bulk at a discounted rate.
Bundle Rates if you are interested in purchasing more than 1 Verification upfront; this would reduce the costs of each verification. Please see below for the rates:
5 Verifications - $21.50
10 Verifications - $21.19
25 Verifications - $20.88
50 Verifications - $20.57
100 Verifications - $19.35
I would like additional information not on the normal VOE, VOI, such as attendance record, what should I do?
We only provide objective information that is not subject to interpretation. We have no obligation legally to provide any information beyond what is in the VOE/VOI/SS requests.
What if the request of verification is related to a garnishment?
We redirect all questions related to garnishments back to the employer’s HR department since we do not address garnishment related questions.
Copyright © 2017 VerifyFast All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions
MS Data Protection Notice
Let us know how we can help you.
Have a general question? Click
to view our frequently asked questions(FAQ).